samaritan® PAD (Public Access Defibrillator)
Compact, easy-to-use, lifesaving technology.
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is a leading cause of
death globally. Response time is critical for survival.
samaritan PAD with carrying case.
samaritan® PAD (Public Access Defibrillator) features and benefits:
• Size — Smallest and lightest AED available (2.4 lbs)
• Durability — Highest durability ratings of any AED available (IP56 Dust & Water Rating, Military Standard Drop Test)
• Warranty — At 7 years, the samaritan PAD provides the longest device warranty available. Competitive products typically provide a 5-year warranty.
• Ease of Use — HeartSine’s samaritan PAD provides clear and calm audible prompting along with visual prompting via 3 illuminated icon displays. Many AEDs on the market provide only audible prompting that may be difficult to hear in loud or crowded environments.
• Economical — Patented PadPak design provides for a single cartridge that contains both battery and
• Upgradeable — Fully upgradeable in the field via software updates. This ensures device will be compliant with any future AHA updates.
• The samaritan PAD is appropriate for use in public areas including schools, corporations, restaurants, health clubs, sports venues, places of worship, police stations, medical, dental, chiropractic offices.
• Sampling of key customers:
Air Force One
Note: The pediatric PadPak - a pediatric version of the PadPak cartridge is available for the samaritan PAD. This is used for patients 1–8 years old and less than 55 lbs (25 kg).
Contact us now: Phone and Fax 800-284-4541 or please fill out the form below and we will respond to your enquiry.
From outside the United States +1 561 414 3326
|© 2008 - 2010 Da Vinci Design Associates
AED, PAD and Defibrillator Consultants
Authorized HeartSine Agents